Upon purchase of an eBook from cepstore.co you will receive a link to a page where you download your eBook file. Our digital books are delivered in ePub format, which can be used on all sorts of devices including tablets, phones and desktop computers. Note: you may need to download an app in order to access the zipped files for the commentary series. Apps such as WinZip, iZip or RAR are free and easily downloadable online.
Below are some instructions to install to your device once it has been downloaded.
- Install an ePub reader. Recommended Aldiko Book Reader.
- Click on the link provided after purchase and save to your device.
- Open your ePub app and browse/open the ePub file saved to your device.
IOS Users (iPad and iPhone)
- Have the Apple iBooks reader installed.
- Click on the link provided after purchase and then click to Open in “iBooks”.
If you have purchased a product containing multiple eBook files you will receive a 'zip' file to download.
To access these files:
- Download the zip file to your computer
- Extract the file using your system prompts, or alternatively right click and select extract and follow the instructions
- Follow the instructions for Android and IOS users to install on your device.
- Mac users: You will need to access your files through iBooks, which is available on your Mac or can be downloaded free from the Appstore
- Windows users: You will need to ensure you have an e-reader on your computer. There are many free e-reader options available, such as https://icecreamapps.com/Ebook-Reader/