If you want to learn how to help Christians grow through belonging to a Bible study group, this is the book for you.
Karen & Rod Morris combine adult education insights, sound biblical principles and lots of practical advice.
Leading Better Bible Studies covers seven key areas:
- Principles of Christian leadership
- How to apply adult education principles to Bible study groups
- Skills and methods for preparing your own Bible studies
- How to help your group through the stages of its life
- Teaching people to pray in a group
- Looking after group members
- How to sustain yourself in small group leadership
Leading Better Bible Studies will transform your Bible study leadership.
Karen and Rod Morris love helping people study God’s word together and this book springs from a commitment to keeping Bible study at the heart of small group ministry. They write as adult educators who delight in helping people engage together with the Bible in ways that transform lives. Karen and Rod have ministered in a variety of church and university student ministry contexts in Australia and Europe, and believe the ideas in this book succeed across cultures and with people of various ages and academic ability. They live in Melbourne, Australia, where Karen is an evangelist with the Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students and Rod serves as an Anglican minister.